June 2, 2011

Chazown

Are you living your life on purpose? Do you have vision for your life? Are you doing what God designed you to do?


At my church Lifechurch.tv our Pastor, Craig Groeschel led us through a message series called Chazown several months back...which you can find here. It goes along with the Chazown book he wrote and you can find it here. I highly suggest reading the book and watching the message, it's life changing.

One aspect that I LOVE that LC.TV did was offer an opportunity for anyone to find their Chazown. They built a website that walks you through steps to find your Chazown. So what does Chazown actually mean? Pastor Craig says it means, from the Hebrew, meaning a dream, revelation, or vision. It's the Hebrew word for vision, and it's what God had in mind for you when you were created. Each of us is a masterpiece, placed on earth for a unique purpose that's solely ours to fulfill. By going through these exercises you will uncover God's dream for your life- your Chazown (directly taken from the website).

I went through this with my lifegroup and it was great, I loved every minute of it and it's opened my eyes to what God wants me to do with what he's given me. I fully believe my Chazown is to be home with my children where I can educate them and show/share Christs love to them.

Click here to begin your journey to find your Chazown. You will walk through your Past, Present, Future and Purpose. You will make a personal timeline and an action plan to fulfill your Chazown.You can also do this with a small group, makes for great accountability!

Let me know your thoughts!

0 comments: