July 31, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

I thought I would start posting my top ten favorite homeschooling finds from Pinterest. I love finding new ideas and Pinterest is just the place to do that. Are you on Pinterest? You can follow me here!

Here are my Top Ten Tuesday finds {in no particular order}

1. An Alphabet Adventure via PlayDrMom
    My kids would love to do an Alphabet Scavenger hunt.

2. A is for Apple via Delightful Learning
    I love all her ideas for teaching each letter of the alphabet, I will be using some of these with Cobalt.

3. Calendar & Morning Board via Delightful Learning
    I love her calendar & morning board, I will be using this for our school this year. Just not the Hebrew part.

4. Back to School Breakfast via Giggle Galore
    Even though we homeschool our kids, I plan on making our first day just as special as someone going to
    public school. She has great ideas that I will be using.

5. Making Faces Magnets via The Iowa Farmer's Wife
    This looks so fun!

6. Math Games for Students via Johnnie's Math Page
    Lots of fun math games

7. How to Use the S.O.A.P. Method of Bible Study with Children via Smockity Frocks
    Love this method.

8. Free Book Report Printable via B.Nute Productions Party Place
    Love this printable. Pinky will be using this, this year!

9. Froot Loop Sorting Printable via Better Than I Could Have Imagined
    I'm thinking Cobalt would love to do this...wonder if he would just eat them though :)

10. Velcro Shapes via Tot Treasures
    This looks like a lot of fun. Must do for Cobalt.

Hope you enjoyed my Top Ten! Come back next week for more!



0 comments: