July 18, 2012

It's been a loooooong time!

So, it's been almost a year since my last post! I can't believe that. I never meant for my blog to be that idle. I want to get back to blogging again, I can't promise a blog post everyday but I will try my hardest to get one out each week.

Since it's been almost a year...wanna update on us? I started watching a sweet little boy in August who is only 6 months older than Cobalt, so that is the main reason why I haven't blogged in FOREVER...just to much going on with those two :). Beyond that not a whole lot has changed other than I got pregnant in October {2011} with our third child/ fourth pregnancy. We found out in February {2012} that we were having a GIRL! I was so thrilled actually beyond thrilled, I couldn't hold my excitement in. I wanted to go shopping that very day, but Warrior wouldn't let me...He's the smart/sensible one in the house.

We welcomed "Fuchsia" on June 30th via c-section. She is the sweetest little thing ever, and she makes our family so happy. I can officially say this was my LAST pregnancy...the whole surgery/recovery was not fun this time and frankly, I don't want to go through that again! I'm not saying that we won't have more children in our house, but they just won't be coming out of me :). God has blessed us so much with our three children and we want to enjoy them to the fullest.

This my favorite picture so far. Warrior took this pic so I could see her, this was before I even got to hold her. She's perfect!

Happy 4th! She was 4 days old.

Cobalt loves holding his new sister

Pinky is adorable in this pic. Not sure why she was making this face but I'm so glad my camera captured it.

Warrior with his Princess. This man loves his family and I'm blessed to be married to him.

Well, that's our update for now. Come back soon and I will tell you the changes we are making for our new school year. Curriculum, Schedules and much more!


0 comments: