May 16, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Whew, what a crazy couple of weeks we've had here. I'm excited to be back on here and ready to connect with more of you too!

My husband and I have made some drastic changes in our family. We I like to eat out at restaurants it just makes me feel special to go out to eat with my family. Since we want to find our unique ways to become "Weirder" this is what we decided, our family will NOT eat out unless we have gift cards, someone else pays for it or we have some event that prevents me from cooking. So are you wanting to know why we are "Weird, in a God way"? Check out a recent message series at my church Lifechurch.tv and then you will know...

Okay onto our menu for the week, I'm linking up with Orgjunkie.com make sure you check out all the great menus there!



Monday  B- Oatmeal
               L- Fruit Salad
               D- Beef Taquitos

Tuesday  B- Toaster Strudel
               L- PBJ, Carrots and Cheese
               D- Chicken Tetrazzini

Wednesday  B- Cereal
                    L- Fish Sticks, Blueberries and Corn
                    D- Leftovers

Thursday  B- French Toast Sticks
                L- Cheese Roll ups and Strawberries
                D- Grilled Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus

Friday  B- Smoothies and Muffins
            L- Crackers, Cheese, Grapes
            D- Homemade Pizza

Saturday  B- Waffles
               L- Leftovers
               D- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken, Salad and Rolls

Sunday  B- Pop Tarts
             L- Chicken Nuggets, Fries and Applesauce
             D- Sausage and Egg Burritos

What are you eating out "rules" at your house? I would love to hear your ideas!

0 comments: