May 17, 2011

The Well Planned Day Planner

For Mother's Day this year my sweet and amazing Warrior bought me a planner...if you don't know me, you're probably thinking "seriously? a planner?" I know it may be weird but I wanted a certain planner and he listened. He's good like that! I was so surprised when I opened my gift to see The Well Planned Day Planner for Homeschool Families. I LOVE it, it is so functional, pretty and exactly what I needed! If you haven't figured out what planner to use yet I would HIGHLY suggest buying this planner!

This planner includes: (from their website)

Spiral Bound with Three Hole Drilled to Fit into Binders.
Over 230 Full Color Pages.
Full Year Planner: July 2011-June 2012.
Home Management with weekly cleaning schedule, monthly projects, greeting card registry, and monthly budgeting.
New in 2011 Holiday Organization Section: Greeting card registry, activities and event schedules, gift giving, around town shopping and Internet shopping.
Organize and plan for up to 4 children in one convenient book.
Four Student Class Plans: Schedule each student's class assignments.
Four Student Time Schedules: Track each day by the hour.
Weekly Schedule: Organize your week with class assignments, weekly priorities, prayer requests, dinner menu, and notes.
Month at a Glance: Plan field trips, enrichment activities and books to read.
Semester Attendance and Progress Reports.
Perforated Report Cards.
Menu Planning: Plan weekly meals and conveniently shop with perforated shopping lists.
Family Worship: Read through the Bible in a year.
Insightful homeschool articles and tips to inspire you throughout the year.
and much more...


So what are you waiting for...go buy one!


*I was in no way paid for this review and did not receive my Well Planned Day Planner for free. If you would like for me to review your product please contact me and we will see what we can arrange.

0 comments: