April 19, 2011

Favorite Links

Here are some of my favorite links from some amazing blogs! I use Tumblr to keep an archive of all my favorite links, but I thought I would share some with you!

Resurrection Cookies by Lemonade Makin' Mama. We are making these this week!
Make Your Own Resurrection Eggs by Want What You Have. I wish I would have seen this post before this week...I will be making these next year.
A Colorful Scavenger Hunt by The Artful Parent. I LOVE this idea, Pinky is gonna have a blast when we do this.
Praying For Your Child's Gifts by The Tuckers Take Tennessee. So powerful!
Our Journey to Russia by The Sloan Homeschool. Love all the fun ideas
Jacks Garden by Henry Cole by The Joys of Home Educating. We LOVE to read, and these are some fun ideas
The Household Binder-An Organized Girl's DREAM by Organized Hysteria...who doesn't love a good binder
Little Blessings on Canvas by Our Homeschool Fun. I love this idea!

Stay tuned for more next week! Did you find anything new?

0 comments: