April 21, 2011

Tasty Thursday

Well, I failed to get a new recipe up and ready for you all, I'm very sorry. So I thought I would post a few links to some of my favorite places to look for recipes. Where do you go to get recipes? Unfortunately I used to always go to my cookbooks but, with so many websites out there it's actually easier to find what you need online. Oh, my poor cookbooks, I bet they're lonely.

Lynn's Kitchen Adventures I LOVE this site, so good and she's a fellow Okie!

Tasty Kitchen Who doesn't LOVE The Pioneer Woman! Did you hear she's getting a show on the Food Network? Oh and she's a fellow Okie too! Us Okie women know how to cook! Just sayin'

Skinny Taste Gina has super healthy meals that are not scary at all!

Kitchen Stewardship I haven't officially made any of her recipes but I have friends that have and they RAVE about them, and we are taking BABY steps to eating more natural foods.

Our Best Bites Their Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies are to DIE for!

These are just a few of the best sites I know, please tell me where you find good recipes!

0 comments: