April 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Last month my menu board broke...I was super sad because I loved having it hanging in my kitchen. Pinky likes to know what we are having for meals so it helped her see ahead of time. I didn't really know what I wanted to do about a new one, but my creativity came through and I LOVE this new one so much more! What do you think?

This is the first one I had {just a frame I painted and then put fabric behind the glass}

This is the new one {I bought a chalkboard, took the wood border off and then decorated it with chalkboard markers}

Here is our menu for the week. I'm linking up with Orgjunkie.com, what does your menu look like this week?


Monday- B- Cinnamon Rolls
               L- Fruit Salad
               D- Biscuits, Gravy and Eggs
Tuesday- B- Oatmeal
               L- Cheese Roll ups, Applesauce and Carrots
               D- Tacos, Beans, Cheese Dip
Wednesday- B- Smoothies and Pumpkin Muffins
               L- Chicken Nuggets, Fries and Cuties
               D- Leftovers
Thursday- B- French Toast Sticks
               L- PBJ, Carrots, Cheese Sticks and Crackers
               D- Spaghetti, Garlic Bread and Corn
Friday-   B- Cereal
               L- Cheese Nachos
               D- Pizza 
Saturday- B- Egg, Sausage and Cheese Burritos
               L- Mini Corn Dogs and Tots
               D- Sweet and Sour Chicken
Sunday- B- Smoothies and Cereal Bars
               L- Cheese and Apple Quesadillas
               D- Burgers, Dogs and Sweet Potato Fries

I'm hungry how about you?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

There's lot of yummy meals planned this week.

Have a wonderful week.