April 7, 2011

Tasty Thursday {Candy Bar Pie}

I got this VERY simple recipe out of a Taste of Home magazine many years ago. I loved it and I make it for lots of gatherings. I've also twisted it a bit, instead of using butterfingers I will occasionally use snickers, watch out...I'm a rebel! Make it and let me know what you think

Candy Bar Pie

Ingredients
1 Graham Cracker Crust
4 Butterfingers or Snickers or whatever your favorite candy bar is
1 8oz package of Cream Cheese {softened}
1 8oz carton of Whip Cream

Directions
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Crush the candy bars; fold 1 cup into the cream cheese mixture. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with remaining candy bar crumbs. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours before slicing. Yield:  6-8 servings.


Photo courtesy of Taste of Home

0 comments: